- +/-2kg leg of lamb
- 60ml cooking oil
- 60ml butter
- 45gr Kuisine Tikka Rub spice
- 60ml Plain yoghurt (optional)
- Preheat oven to 180°C. Pat dry the leg of lamb and place in a large bowl. In a medium bowl, mix together oil, melted butter, yoghurt and Kuisine Tikka rub spice.
- Rub mixture over leg of lamb to cover well.
- Using a large piece of foil enclose leg and place in an oven proof dish, cook for 1.30 to 2 hours.
- Remove leg from oven, open the foil and baste with the cooking juices.
- Return the meat to the oven, uncovered for 45min, or until cooked and tender.
- Allow leg to rest for 15min and then cut into slices.
- Serve with roasted vegetables, sweet rice and salad.